Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Ahead

 "Thundering Falls" just off the Appalacio Trail near Killington, Vermonts. I couldn't get a good picture cause the dang water kept moving.
 There are even rules in the woods here! Respect wildlife, for your health!
 On the Appalachian Trail near Killington... Who knows what Trail Magic is? I can only assume it was free weed! Oh, you silly hippies!
 Our resident marmot. As seen here, I caught the woodchuck peeing!
 Squirrel drinking out of the bird bath?
 Yup!
 Missing trash pickup... :( In the Vermonts you has to get rid of your own damn trash.
 Why have one donkey when you can have three?! Dronkeys are a man's best friend. Near Florence, Vermonts.
 Pigs from the Foxcroft Farm "Harvest Festival".
 More Foxcroft pigs... and one big Mother.
 I've often wondered, where is this Land of Milk & Honey? Apparently the folks at the Foxcroft Farm think they have all the answers. Well, I still don't know... but I don't like milk; and I think honey is sticky.
 That sure is a lot of prumpkins! Be careful when you're cuttin' them up! It's always sad to see so many kids missing fingers. How will they count? With their minds?
Again from the Harvest Festival... I can't really explain this at all. Maybe this table was for the bad kids. They'd learn to behave after eating an apple with a burger flippy thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment