Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Before and After Action

The view from in front of "Sweet Caroline's" (restaurant), overlooking the Price Chopper.

Marley taking a break from sniffing people and things.

Freshly painted radiator covers on the porch.

USA, USA, USA!

I don't know what Stacey was talking about, but Shelly looks very interested...

This is the closest thing I could find to a before...

After... (we painted!)

Under the carpet downstairs... This means we save money (don't have to buy wood to have wood floors!). Hooray for us. Thanks Stacey and Craig for working through your entire weekend! Also, big ups to Ed for sucking up our leaves with his miraculous "leaf sucking machine".

4 comments:

  1. It looked better before. I keed! I keed!
    Seriously: awesome show, great job Shelly B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess painted paneling works. Where are the doors? I miss the scenic view of the dumpster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Matt, you still have to buy a dining room table. A patio set doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anonymous, what's up? I'll put up better before and after pictures next time. Tough crowd. You don't need doors when you have an arch. Also, we're going to make a sweet table next time we go up with crates and a piece of plywood.

    ReplyDelete